Studio Ruffle Dress with Pleated Skirt
- Girly with a twist of subtle sensuality, we're green with envy for this velvet dress.
- A keyhole neckline and pleated skirt are some of the many details we love about this dress.
- Medium-stretch fabric.
- Fit and flare silhouette.
- Curved collar.
- Ruffled detailing along bodice.
- Pleated skirt.
- Hidden back zipper.
- Skirt lined.
- Model is 5’10”, size 14.
- Skirt Length: 45"
- Main: 100% Polyester
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry on low. Cool iron as needed.
SymbollalalaAustin, TX3.0 Stars02-11-2017This is a beautifully well made dress, very rich feeling. It is a bit different styling than I'm used to... doesn't look as young, I guess. I think once it is styled with accessories it will help. It is very comfortable.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Chloe HHBaltimore, MD3.0 Stars02-06-2017I was really excited about this dress but sadly, it was returned. I find that many of Eloquii dresses (outside of their shirt dresses, which I LOVE), the waist is often too short on me, giving me a baby doll look which is not my scene. I am 5'8, ~220 and wear a 16/18 here depending. The ruffles down the front were not a good look on me (too bulky/excessive)- but I have far less definition between my bust and my waist than the model. I will say that the fabric of and quality of the dress were both very nice. I also like that the front of the collar had a clasp closure so if you wanted a less "conservative" (or in my case, throttling) look, you could leave the collar open.How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? Better than Expected