Studio Tartan Plaid Coat
Sorry, this item is no longer available!
- This collarless tartan plaid coat is crafted from red and black wool and cut for a boxy shape.
- Featuring faux leather trims at the shoulder, exposed zippers, and a clean hem it is arguably the season’s most coveted outerwear piece.
- Its understated detailing has season-transcending appeal - work it over weekend denim or carry it off with polish by teaming it with slick tailored trousers and lightweight knit.
- The bonded outer layer with lining will definitely keep you warm through the winter!
- Body Length: 29"
- Shell: 90% Polyester / 10% Wool; Lining: 100% Polyester
- Dry clean only
djandrewsSterling Hgts, MI5.0 Stars01-05-2015I bought this coat in the fall and have been wearing ever since it got cold enough. Every time I wear it I get compliments. Complete strangers stop me all the time to ask where I bought it.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
CDNBrooklyn, NY4.0 Stars12-26-2014I love this coat! It fits well, and I've received so many compliments on it. I wear a 14/16, and I ordered a 16. It fits nicely, but I also have room to wear a heavy sweater if need be. I definitely recommend it!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
ej2202Wisconsin5.0 Stars12-26-2014Purchased this in Oct. I get compliments on this every single day that I wear it. Plaid is so hot and this has style to it. I have had people just gush about it and say I could even wear it as a dress. Great purchase!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
CeciBay Area,CA3.0 Stars10-27-2014Beautiful and well made coat just not the right cut for me. I'm 5'2" and Would have preferred if it were shorter ( not all plus size gals are super tall!). The sleeves were too long and big(wide). Will be returning : ( Wish Eloquii had some options for us short girlsHow does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? Yes