Teresa for ELOQUII Embroidered Maxi Dress With Lace Inserts
- Our FIRST EVER (!) exclusive capsule collection in collaboration with Teresa Maccapani Missoni.
- Inspired by worldly travels and marine life, this collection is infused with details and beading inspired by African jewelry, shells from the sea and embroidered textiles from India to create timeless pieces for a summer wardrobe.
- This cotton maxi dress has tiered ruffles and lace detailing that exudes ethereal beauty.
- Crafted from lightweight cotton, it is breathable and will keep you cool and looking elegantly fabulous in the summer.
- Wear yours loose or cinched at the waist using tie belt.
- Fully lined.
- Loose fit.
- Adjustable straps.
- Non-stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5’10”, size 14.
- Length: 60"
- 100% Cotton
- Machine wash cold. Gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
FelaQueens, New York1.0 Stars06-25-2017I'm a size 22/24 this dress was way too big. Too much material, I looked like a big tent. The neckline is too high and the skirt is too long. It needs a bit more balanceHow does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As Expected
Gracielet13Washington, D.C.4.0 Stars06-02-2017I truly had to restrain myself from giving this 5 stars. It is really beautiful and will be great on super hot days - people will feel cooler just looking at you! To be fair to other customers, I took one star off because it really does run big, especially in the bodice. This is rarely a problem for me as my bra size is 42 DDD. I can't really say if it also runs big at the hips or waist, because belting the waist solves any problem there(although I also love it worn loose), and my only concern at the hips would be if it were too small there! I am a little frightened to find out what my tailor will charge to fix it, but I love this dress and will pay to get it to fit properly. One other comment: I love these "to the floor" maxi dresses and skirts! I also have the Teresa ombre embellished maxi skirt (with the fish!), and these pieces make me feel so beautiful!How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
TedaCalifornia2.0 Stars05-28-2017These sort of dresses are normally very roomy so I went down to a 14/16. I am a 18 at Eloquii but can sometimes be a 20 at Lane Bryant. The material is nice. Gauzy and very bohemian. I was right about the fit. I could have gone down another size. Unfortunately the dress did nothing for me. It was like a bag. If you are relatively short (I'm 5'3), expect to get the dress altered. I sent it back.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As Expected
ButtersDuckWashington DC4.0 Stars05-11-2017This dress is lovely but I could have sized down quite easily. It's very well made and beautiful on. My only nit pick is with the lace. It's not quite white; it had a soft grey cast to it that makes it look a little dingey against the fabric. But you can only notice that up close so it's not a deal breaker. The lace itself is very nice and expensive looking, actually! Whites can just be difficult to match.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes