Teresa for ELOQUII Lace Yoke Peplum Top
Sorry, this item is no longer available!
- Our FIRST EVER (!) exclusive capsule collection in collaboration with Teresa Maccapani Missoni.
- Inspired by worldly travels and marine life, this collection is infused with details and beading inspired by African jewelry, shells from the sea and embroidered textiles from India to create timeless pieces for a summer wardrobe.
- Made from crisp white cotton fabric, this top is neatly pin tucked through the bodice for a fit and flare silhouette.
- Lace appliques at the shoulder give this staple an elegant update.
- Pair this style with dark wash jeans and simple sandals for a clean look.
- Front ½ placket button-up.
- Non-stretch cotton fabric.
- Model is 5’10”, size 14.
- Length: 27 1/2"
- Main: 100% Cotton; Trim: 100% Polyester
- Dry clean only.
JaeNikolJackson, MS3.0 Stars10-06-2017It's a pretty top but it's very basic. Plus, the buttons didn't lay flat on me. I ordered my usual size in button up tops (18). I'm underwhelmed.How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes
Alexis ACincinnati, OH5.0 Stars09-28-2017I was quite surprised by this top! It is so well made and when I put it on, I feel so dainty! I would prefer the shirt to be a tad longer but it still looks and fits cute!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Mikel G.San Diego, CA5.0 Stars07-28-2017Stunning, beautiful top. I just received it today, and the photo online does not do it justice. The material is 100% cotton and the quality is out of this world. I am a pear figure (bigger on the bottom than the top) and normally wear a size 22 in top but was not sure of the sizing in Teresa for Eloquii. Well it fits, and it is beautiful. The material is like a linen quality, and the sea creatures on the front are cute and whimsical and fun. The top is dressy enough to wear it to work or even wear on date night. The color is an neutral off white and this can be worn with everything. At first I was hesitant about the price point on this blouse but it really is worth it. So far I am very pleased about all the purchases of the Teresa for Eloqui line, and will be buying the coral skirt next. Please carry more of Teresa next year. She has sold me on her fashions and quality.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Aries33179Charlotte, NC5.0 Stars04-27-2017Sugar and spice and everything nice! This shirt is so dreamy and sweet; perfect for my summer waredrobe!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes