Teresa for ELOQUII Puff Sleeve Peplum Top
- Our FIRST EVER (!) exclusive capsule collection in collaboration with Teresa Maccapani Missoni. Inspired by worldly travels and marine life, this collection is infused with details and beading inspired by African jewelry, shells from the sea and embroidered textiles from India to create timeless pieces for a summer wardrobe.
- Nipped at the waist for a flattering fit, this peplum top is made from the softest silk for lightweight, summer wear.
- Wear yours fully buttoned up or slightly unbuttoned to highlight a dainty necklace.
- ½ placket front button up.
- Elasticated at the waist for a flexible fit.
- Non-stretch woven silk fabric.
- Model is 5’10”, size 14.
- Length: 27 1/2"
- 100% Silk
- Dry clean only.
Gracielet13Washington, DC.5.0 Stars06-20-2017I was very excited to be able to get this top as well as the red eyelet skirt when someone apparently returned them. The silk of the top is quite thin, but I didn't feel a need for a cami underneath. I really like it with the red skirt, either tucked in, or with the peplum out, wearing a belt. (I wore a vintage hand woven Mayan belt, as shown in Teresa's photo, I have mixed these into my wardrobe for a long time.) It's a bit of a close fit for me across the chest, but the buttons don't pull.. I leave 2 or 3 buttons undone at the top. I plan to buy Teresa's embroidered white cotton blouse as well - I hope it fits the same way.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes