Teresa for ELOQUII Sangallo Eyelet Midi Skirt
- Our FIRST EVER (!) exclusive capsule collection in collaboration with Teresa Maccapani Missoni.
- Inspired by worldly travels and marine life, this collection is infused with details and beading inspired by African jewelry, shells from the sea and embroidered textiles from India to create timeless pieces for a summer wardrobe.
- We’ve elevated oh-so sweet eyelet to next level detailing and feminine pleating.
- A feminine summer staple, pair yours with heels to a beachside dinner or sandals for a daytime look.
- Invisible back zipper.
- Back encased elastic.
- Fully lined.
- Non-stretch cotton fabric.
- Model is 5’10”, size 14.
- Length: 30"
- Main: 100% Cotton; Lining: 100% Cotton; Trim: 100% Polyester
- Hand wash separately. Gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron as needed.
4.0 Stars08-28-2017This is a follow up review since I received the size 18/20 and returned the 22/24 skirt. The skirt fits better and I am keeping it. The color still looks more like a brick red instead of a coral red, but the quality and fit are beautiful. I also do appreciate a cotton lining and do not find the extra material a problem. If you have hips this may not be the skirt for you. It does have some volume to it, and may feature things you don't want to feature. Anyway, I still love it. It was worth the price and wait for a great fit, and I am looking forward to owning more Teresa Maccapani Massoni pieces in the future. Please feature more classic pieces like this skirt, and more silk pieces.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
3.0 Stars08-15-2017I've been lusting after this skirt. I finally ordered it and found the skirt (size 22/24) to be too big and volumous. I sent it back and I am awaiting the smaller size (size 18/20). The quality is impressive though I would describe the color to be a brick red instead of a coral red. The skirt is fully lined. The skirt does have some volume to it so you may want to size down a size.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
5.0 Stars04-22-2017Fabulous skirt. Do note that it's a heavy eyelet and it's lined so it's not so great for really hot weather. Perfect for the spring but once it hits 80 you're going to be sweating.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As Expected
Mona LSeattle5.0 Stars04-19-2017It is a wonderful skirt - truly timeless! Great quality and color, great shape. It will definitely stay in my wardrobe for ages, because it is classic and such a warmhearted piece. My only regret is that it is double size, and since I am between 20 and 22, I worried that 18/20 would be too small and ordered 22/24 which is a little big for me. Other than that, it is a stunning piece!How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
1174212_032Teresa for ELOQUII Printed Wide Leg Pant
1324209_049Teresa for ELOQUII Sangallo Eyelet Ruffle Jumpsuit