Teresa for ELOQUII Silk Tie Shoulder Trapeze Dress
- Our FIRST EVER (!) exclusive capsule collection in collaboration with Teresa Maccapani Missoni.
- Inspired by worldly travels and marine life, this collection is infused with details and beading inspired by African jewelry, shells from the sea and embroidered textiles from India to create timeless pieces for a summer wardrobe.
- This pretty new arrival’s flowy silhouette makes this an elegant summer statement piece.
- Wear yours during the day with sandals or at night for a playful date night look.
- Loose fit, with adjustable tie shoulder.
- Slightly sheer.
- Non-stretch woven silk fabric.
- Model is 5’10”, size 14.
- Length: 42"
- 100% Silk
- Dry clean only.
Gracielet13Washinton, DC5.0 Stars08-04-2017This dress is a little bit "Glamorous Flapper"! The beading is not tiny glass beads, as I expected. They are larger, and look like they are metal. Extras are included just in case. They add some weight to the dress - you don't need to worry about your skirt flying up in this dress! I've had the pleasure of trying on beautiful 1920's beaded silk dresses at vintage stores in Paris, and this dress gives me the same feeling that I'm touching something special! My regular size fits perfectly in this dress -- the top is a little more fitted than I expected from the photos -- so I wouldn't recommend sizing down. I like the idea of trying this with a belt -- I'll have to find the right one. But I love it without a belt, too!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
sarahewhyFlorida5.0 Stars04-25-2017Absolutely Gorgeous! The style of the dress lends to it running large and being a little shapeless. I paired mine with a gold belt and it was perfection. I love how the ties allow for a more custom fit. The beading and dye of the dress are just beautiful as well.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes