Textured Knit A-line Dress
Sorry, this item is no longer available!
- Sleek, flattering design lines and dramatic texture combine to create our understatedly interesting, fuss-free dress in your choice of bold red or fresh white.
- Keep it simple, in chic sunnies and soft suede sandals and a fringed cross-body bag for an on-the-go summer style.
- Invisible back zipper with hook and eye closure.
- Fit and flare silhouette.
- Medium stretch novely knit fabric.
- Body Length: 41"
- 90% Cotton / 5% Polyester / 5% Elastane
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach. Do not tumble dry. Lay flat to dry. Do not iron.
NorCalGalWine Country4.0 Stars01-23-2017Love the dress. Very flattering--I got lots of compliments. It shrank a little bit from the wash (I did not put it through the dryer). However, with lots of black and royal blue in my wardrobe, this goes really well with my other pieces!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
CherryLos Angeles, CA5.0 Stars01-07-2017Love this tomato red dress and the pattern makes it really stand out. I had to order a little bigger than I wanted but like the fit. It's not tight at my bosom or hips and looks good on me.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Laura in VictoriaVictoria (and vicinity), British Columbia, Canada4.0 Stars09-22-2016My first Eloqui order. Loved the fit and colour. I am short-waisted and the dress is very flattering. Quality is about as expected. Not see-through. Shape wear would be great underneath but not essential.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
3.0 Stars08-28-2016This dress was so sad b/c the fabric was gorgeous, the color is great, the cut is fun - but I found the shoulder seams to actually be too small (unlike the other reviewer). I had batwings happening that made it look like I was continuously shrugging or hunched over. Back it went!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As Expected
SRSWashington, DC3.0 Stars04-14-2016I bought this dress for an event that I need to wear a conservative white ensemble. This is definitely conservative and a little frumpy honestly. A belt and some tailoring will help (it's big in the shoulders). The fit is ok everywhere else, and the fabric is comfortable, but well made. This dress just isn't very exciting.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? Yes2 found this review helpful