Textured Mock Neck Fit and Flare Dress
Sorry, this item is no longer available!
Navy + White
Navy + White
- If this dress doesn't already delight your sights – take it a step further by indulging your sense of touch with its perfectly textured knit fabric.
- Thanks to its mock neck and lightweight nature, it is the perfect year-round indulgence.
- Invisible back zipper.
- Fit and flare silhouette.
- High stretch knit fabric.
- Model is 5.10”, size 14.
- Dress Length: 42"
- 60% Rayon / 35% Polyester / 5% Spandex
- Turn garment inside out. Machine wash on gentle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Reshape while garment is damp. Do not tumble dry. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron as needed.
narnold5 Stars08-19-2017Love love love this dress. The fabric is thin but great quality. I purchased this for a summer event but will wear into fall and winter as well. It's definitely a statement dress with the high collar and I felt amazing in it. You know it's a great dress when you feel you can take on the world. Dramatic but true.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Vswift3 Stars02-02-2018Let me start by saying that the pattern on this dress is beautiful and I received several compliments. I ordered a size down and the dress fit me weird. The busy section is fine but the waist was big and wasn’t “flare” enough for me. It was tight in the front (which I love) but loose in the hips, which is strange for me bc I am heavy in the booty, which made it look bigger.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Principalchic5 Stars05-13-2017LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this dress! My favorite dress I've gotten from Eloquii! Fit, perfect. Print, amazing! Buttons, required! VERY SLIMMING! Can't say enough about it!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
smrose813 Stars07-13-2017I was super excited to receive this dress- I had been admiring it for quite awhile but was waiting for it to go on sale. Sadly, when I received it and tried it on, I was disappointed. It wasn't as "Flared" as other dresses in the same style I had purchased from Eloquii. The material was much thinner and clinged more than I thought it would. The pattern is just as pictured and gorgeous. The buttons though- not a fan at all. Very similar to old school men's blazers. Overall it is nice, but it's going back.How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes