Tie Back Trumpet Dress with Cascading Ruffle
- Available in the VIOLA FIT collection designed exclusively for a shape that has a smaller bust and waist and hip size 1-2 sizes bigger.
- Note: Our stylists suggest ordering according to your bust measurement as we have accommodated for a larger hip.
- Featuring a cascade of ruffles down the side and a Chantilly lace yoke, make your mark known with this ladylike LBD.
- We love complementing the mock collar and trumpet hem with pointy-toe shoes and sharp accents.
- Medium stretch.
- Form-fitting silhouette.
- Seamed throughout.
- Hidden back zipper, hook-and-eye closure.
- Lined bodice.
- Model is 5'10"", size 14.
- Dress Length: 44"
- 63% Rayon / 32% nylon / 5% Spandex
- Turn garment inside out. Wash on gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Do not tumble dry. Lay flat to dry. Do not iron.
njninjaWashington, DC5.0 Stars06-20-2017This dress has lace, ruffles and bows and flounces. There is a lot going on and for that reason I was hesitant but the combo of the price and the viola fit were enticing. I am so glad I got it. Somehow it all works. And it fits perfectly. Its a ponte fabric. The lace is nice fabric and the flouncy ruffles are not over the top. I would wear to work with a cream jacket and a belt and wear out to a party or drinks afterwards.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Jackie0966San Pedro, CA5.0 Stars06-06-2017I got this dress for my bachelorette cruise and it surpassed all of my expectations!!! It's beautiful and flattering. I got so many compliments on it. A true winnerHow does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes1 found this review helpful
AngelicaHouston Tx5.0 Stars04-09-2017This dress was a perfect fit! I have worn it belted and not belted. Recieved many compliments both times. Gives me a great shape!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes