Tie Front Tee
Sorry, this item is no longer available!
- Keep it casual yet pulled together with this comfy tie front top.
- Perfect for a lazy brunch, this top looks great paired with high heels, chunky bracelets, and a textured, pop-of-color clutch.
- Relaxed fit.
- High stretch knit fabric. As seen on Today.com.
- Fluttery sleeves and classic stripes bring flirty flair to this cold shoulder top.
- Pair with your prettiest pencil skirt in a bright color for a look that pops.
- Invisible back zipper.
- Relaxed fit.
- Medium stretch textured knit fabric. Inspired by the classic oxford shirt, this wrap front top is both playful and tailored.
- Emphasize the piece's modernity by pairing it with strappy high heels and bold accessories.
- Functional wrap ties at side.
- Fitted silhouette.
- Comfort stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Length: 29"
- 95% Rayon / 5% Spandex
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
CysocialLynchburg VA2.0 Stars06-17-2017The online pics look great; however the fit for me was less than flattering. I will return it. Purchased a size 14 but the back is very juicy/big.... unflattering.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
DanaOFort Worth, Texas5.0 Stars03-25-2017I love this top! The fit is loose and comfortable and the fabric flows perfectly! I did order the black in a smaller size than the white, but I often do that. White is less forgiving.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
AmyOPittsburgh, PA5.0 Stars01-30-2017This t-shirt is great with jeans or black pants. Fits well and give me some shape. This covers my tummy, but because you can tie it at your bust, it gives me a flattering shape. The fabric was slightly thicker than I expected, but it feels great.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes1 found this review helpful