Tie Strap Dress with Side Slit
- This classic style sheath dress features an asymmetrical shoulder silhouette, finished with a tie bow illusion strap.
- Crafted from milan crepe fabric in a timeless silhouette that easily dresses up or down, this dress is a no-brainer!
- Invisible back zipper.
- Fully lined.
- Fitted silhouette.
- Comfort stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5’10”, size 14.
- Dress length: 48"
- Shell: 88% Polyester / 12% Spandex; Lining: 95% Polyester / 5% Spandex
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry on low. Cool iron as needed.
Jojo' momIllinois4.0 Stars07-12-2017This dress is so beautiful. I wore it to a wedding. It fit a little big but I wouldn't have bought it smaller. I looked really cute.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
JaniceTBAlbany, GA5.0 Stars05-04-2017A perfect fit for my body no alteration needed. This dress is comfortable to wear and fabric is smooth. No problems with color or style.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
TuttiPhiladelphia, PA5.0 Stars04-18-2017This is a gorgeous dress. I can't wait to wear it. It fits me perfectly & the color is soft but sophisticated. I was a little worried about the quality but it is superb. Thank you Eloquii.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Scottielass4.0 Stars04-13-2017I had my eye on this dress for a couple of weeks because I loved the Mauve color and unique details. Unfortunately, it just did work for me. I'm 5'4" and the dress length hit a few inches above my ankle (not a good look). Also, because I am petite, the arm holes were too large. With those criticisms aside, I think this is a fantastic dress for someone who is on the tall side. The color and the fabric are exquisite. The bow detail and neckline are unique touches that I love. I hope this is a design that Eloquii will add to the petite line because there is really no way to tailor-to-fit without affecting the design of the dress.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes1 found this review helpful