Tie Waist Halter Dress
- Make your summer even more enjoyable with this faux wrap gown ? we of course use the term ?gown? loosely, as this dress works just as well dressed up in heels as it does paired with simple sandals.
- Invisible side zipper.
- Fit and flare silhouette.
- Self-belt included.
- Inset elastic in waist seam.
- Non-stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5?10?, size 14.
- Dress length: 58"
- 100% Polyester
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
Shari BColumbus, GA5.0 Stars04-17-2017Absolutely love it! Runs a little big...instead of returning, I plan on having it altered. I purchased both colors and they are just as beautiful as pictured...Can't wait to wear!How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
AKSCHilton Head Island, SC1.0 Stars04-17-2017I was so excited to receive this dress. The color is much darker and more muted in person. I thought it would be bright, like the picture, but it's dark and dull. Very disappointing. But I love Eloquii and I will continue to shop.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes
MountainMinxRocky Mountains3.0 Stars04-17-2017Be advised that neither color is as brilliant as they appear online. The yellow is more muted and the pink is darker bordering on fuchsia. That being said, it is a pretty dress but the straps are about 11/2" too long. I will have to take it to a seamstress before I can wear it. The length of the dress itself grazes the top of my feet. I'm 5'2" for reference. I don't mind the length at all. It's just the straps. I have had other dresses in this style and length that didn't have straps this long. Eloquii if you do this type of dress again, either shorten the straps or make them adjustable. We're not all statuesque 5'10" models. By the way, the pockets lay nicely and don't add any bulk.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes