Tiered Lace Dress
Sorry, this item is no longer available!
- Feel the romance in our Tiered Lace dress, putting a subtly sexy, off-the-shoulder twist on this season's Victorian trend.
- Let the dress do the talking, styled simply with strappy, metallic sandals and a chic statement earring.
- Invisible side zipper.
- Fully lined. Fitted silhouette.
- Comfort stretch novelty lace and lining fabric.
- Dress Length: 44 1/2"
- Shell: 92% Nylon / 8% Spandex; Lining: 93% Polyester / 7% Spandex
- Turn garment inside out. Hand wash cold separately. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Do not tumble dry. Do not twist or wring. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron as needed
Brandi Jean5 Stars02-20-2017This dress is do awesome. I am 5'0 tall, so I did have the bottom layer removed, just for my own personal style. But, I am extremely blessed on top, and this dress was very flattering without being revealing. I got MANY compliments on it. Looking forward to wearing it again! The lace is high quality and looks very expensive. You cannot go wrong with this dress.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes1 found this review helpful
lissette5 Stars12-13-2016I just got the dress today but in white color :) i have to say i am.in love with it. I have an Apple shape body so I feel the bottom part favors me :) makes me feel more comfy. I am sure you will love it as well. It's not as stretchy as I thought it would be but I loved it I had ordered one size down, I should've ordered my size..How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
FlyyDrDom5 Stars06-28-2017Dress fits amazingly! Very figure flattering for hour glass shapes - love it! One of my best Eloquii purchases to date - wish I was able to get it in white too!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
5 Stars03-28-2017Cute dress I don't know if it's me or not yet but trying something different fits perfect I usually wear 18 in dresses but glad I went with 20 for the sleevesHow does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes