Tiered Maxi Skirt
- Stay on trend this summer in this floral printed maxi skirt - light, airy and breezy, this skirt will be a summertime staple.
- Wear at the hip or high on the waist making for a clean break at the ankle to show off those cool kicks.
- Comfort stretch jersey fabric.
- Side zipper.
- Elastic waist at the back.
- Maxi length, relaxed fit.
- Model is 5’11”, size 14.
- Length: 42 1/4"
- Shell: 97% Polyester / 3% Spandex; Lining: 100% Polyester
- Machine wash cold. Gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
MysteryStoryWashington, DC2.0 Stars04-04-2017Wow. I really liked this skirt in the picture and in person, however, it is WAY TOO LONG! I'm 5'5" and I had more than 6" of fabric on the ground. I pulled it up over my breasts to see if it would work as a dress and it *just* touched the top of my feet. I've noticed that Eloquii bottoms are way too long for mid - height people. It's like all the models are 5'10 and above and that's how the bottoms are structured - for someone really tall. This is going back.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? Yes
Nisshops.5.0 Stars04-04-2017I'm so happy I purchased this skirt, it is really beautiful and absolutely perfect for spring. Quality is excellent as usual. Fabric and color are spot on, just as beautiful in person as pictured. I could have sized down with this skirt so if you are between sizes I would recommend going with the smaller. This maxi is quite long and because I am 5'3" I had already planned on wearing this high on my waist. I've also found it to be very pretty as a strapless dress with a belt to keep it in place and an open chambray shirt or jacket. Many possibilities here.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes