Tiered Ruffle Tea Dress
- Inspired by the bold patterns, lush textures, and statement silhouettes from this season's maximalism trend with this tiered ruffled tea dress.
- A crepe self-tie sash compliments the banded trim throughut this fit and flare silhouette.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Round collar Hidden back zipper.
- Dress Length: 44"
- 95% Polyester / 5% Spandex
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
LeahtheBossRaleigh, NC4.0 Stars04-10-2017I really liked this dress. I wouldn't recommend for a short person, unless you are willing to get the dress altered. I wouldn't give it 5 stars, because it was just a lot of fabric. Overall, it is quality garment. I think it made me look a tad older, but perfect for communion Sunday!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Shopgal44.0 Stars12-23-2016I'm a dress addict, and during eloquii's black friday I just had to get more! This was one of my picks and I like it because it is a little different than other dresses that I have-- the color with the black piping, the ruffles, the sleeves are all really nice details. I wish it was a little shorter but that is my only complaint, it is a beautiful dress.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? Yes1 found this review helpful
AshleybflyRichmond, VA5.0 Stars12-19-2016This dress was a dream to wear. I love that it is winter white and made with material that is thicker FOR the winter. It is super flattering to my body. I highly recommend!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
ARFashionGirlAR3.0 Stars10-09-2016Beautiful flowing dress. Great fit. BUT, this dress had spots on it. I didn't notice it until after I started ironing it. This may have been a manufacturing defect. So check your dress thoroughly before taking the tag off!!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes1 found this review helpful