Twist Front One-Piece Swimsuit
- Expert print placement makes this a one-piece wonder that will be sure to make you turn heads.
- Sizing runs small.
- Heavy weight tricot fabric with full body lining creates comfortable shaping for a smooth silhouette.
- 50+ UPF protection.
- Bust features powernet lining, side boning, underwire and inner sling bra for superior support and shaping capabilities.
- Removable straps.
- Those suits including foam cups are made to accommodate different cup sizes, and therefore will fit D/DD/DDD or (F) cup size.
- Model is 5'10" size 14.
- Swimwear must be returned with the original sanitary strip intact or it will be returned without refund.
- 82% Nylon/18% Spandex
- Hand Wash Cold. Wash Separately. Non-Chlorine Bleach Only When Needed. Line Dry.
SunnysideupOccoquan, VA3.0 Stars06-11-2017I wanted to love this suit but it fell just a little short. The print is great and I like the twist top but I wish the straps were adjustable. Yes, you can crisscross them but I would prefer adjustable length. I always need to adjust strap length and since these were not adjustable it was a deal breaker for me.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? Yes
Lori LHouston, TX5.0 Stars05-27-2017I'm 5'-11" and have not been able to wear a one piece since kindergarten. I love this suit so comfy I could lounge in it. I'll probably buy another as a back up.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
LorielleHouston5.0 Stars05-20-2017The colors r off the flowers r beige not white but it's comfortable and super cute I have hour glass shape long legs and am 5'-11" so was concerned about 1 piece but it's just long enough has adjustable straps top so strapless criss cross or straight r options. I'm so comfy I could sleep in it & I have large DDD breasts so swimsuits r hard to findHow does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes