Two-Tone Lace Pencil Skirt
- Fresh lemon yellow and crisp white lace breathe fresh life into your summer wardrobe, featuring an encased elastic waistband and scuba back for added comfort and wearability!
- Let the pastels roll, pairing with a crisp, powder blue poplin button down and strappy neutral pumps.
- Fully lined.
- Invisible back zipper.
- Fitted silhouette.
- Non-stretch novelty lace front with medium stretch scuba knit back.
- Skirt length: 29"
- Front: 100% Polyester; Back: 96% Polyester / 4% Spandex; Lining: 93% Polyester / 7% Spandex
- Turn garment inside out. Hand wash cold separately. Gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Do not twist or wring. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron as needed.
NowRebeccaSoCal4.0 Stars07-10-2017I love the way this skirt looked online but when I got it I was a little surprised that the material not covered in lace wasn't a true white color. It was almost a dull white to a pale grey color depending on the light. But it is still pretty and I love the lace!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes
DemusNew York, NY5.0 Stars05-06-2017The skirt looks way better than the pic. It is well made, fits very well and the lace is high quality. I got my skirt on sale and couldn't be any support. I thought I should go up a size but decided to try the 18 instead of 20. Im glad I did. Very satisfied with my first skirt from Eloquii!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes1 found this review helpful