Two-Tone Lace Pencil Skirt
- Fresh lemon yellow and crisp white lace breathe fresh life into your summer wardrobe, featuring an encased elastic waistband and scuba back for added comfort and wearability!
- Let the pastels roll, pairing with a crisp, powder blue poplin button down and strappy neutral pumps.
- Fully lined.
- Invisible back zipper.
- Fitted silhouette.
- Non-stretch novelty lace front with medium stretch scuba knit back.
- Skirt length: 29"
- Front: 100% Polyester; Back: 96% Polyester / 4% Spandex; Lining: 93% Polyester / 7% Spandex
- Turn garment inside out. Hand wash cold separately. Gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Do not twist or wring. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron as needed.
SophistAKAtedTexas4.0 Stars08-07-2017Very cute skirt!!! Love the lace in the front. The only problem that I have is all of Eloquii's white seems to have a blue hue to it making it hard to match with anything else. The fit of the skirt was good and fell just below the knee.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
NowRebeccaSoCal4.0 Stars07-10-2017I love the way this skirt looked online but when I got it I was a little surprised that the material not covered in lace wasn't a true white color. It was almost a dull white to a pale grey color depending on the light. But it is still pretty and I love the lace!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes
DemusNew York, NY5.0 Stars05-06-2017The skirt looks way better than the pic. It is well made, fits very well and the lace is high quality. I got my skirt on sale and couldn't be any support. I thought I should go up a size but decided to try the 18 instead of 20. Im glad I did. Very satisfied with my first skirt from Eloquii!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes1 found this review helpful