Wide Collar Tie Shirt
- A 50s-inspired gingham and wrap-front styling give this lightweight cotton top a classically feminine feel, while a wide collar and side tie keep the look fresh and modern.
- We love this blouse styled with a full ankle-length skirt and strappy sandals for a flirty summer ensemble.
- True wrap with concealed button closure.
- Cropped silhouette.
- Non-stretch woven fabric.Inspired by the classic oxford shirt, this wrap front top is both playful and tailored.
- Emphasize the piece's modernity by pairing it with strappy high heels and bold accessories.
- Functional wrap ties at side.
- Fitted silhouette.
- Comfort stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Dress Length: 18 3/4"
- 100% Cotton
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
CherryLos Angeles, CA2.0 Stars01-08-2017I want to love this sexy Dorothy Wizard of Oz tablecloth checkered wrap top but ZOINKS it's really small. I got the 20 which have fit fin but it's so small I can't button (the little hidden button) it so the wrap is not OK. Also my gosh it's really short like it won't even reach my belly button and instead is a little under my breasts. So won't wear this as a top except maybe over a dress or with a hight waisted short/skirt. I still like the design but the photo makes it look like it fits longer on the torso. I plan to make it work since it's CRAZY cute but with it being so short will only wear with certain clothes.How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? Yes