Wide Leg Cropped Chino Pant
Sorry, this item is no longer available!
- Cropped to show off your most fabulous shoe, these wide leg chinos are a staple for any wardrobe.
- Add these to your arsenal and rock them with either heels for a dressed up look, or sneakers for a casual, daytime look.
- 4 pocket design.
- Front fly closure with hook/bar and hidden button.
- Wide leg.
- Non-stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Inseam: 25 1/2"
- Main: 97% Cotton / 3% Spandex; Lining: 95% Polyester / 5% Spandex
- Turn garment inside out. Hand wash cold separately. Gentle cycle with like colors. Only non chlorine bleach when needed. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron as needed.
IamshesconyersIllinois5.0 Stars06-22-2017I had to reorder theses pants. I had them in olive and they fit snug when I ordered these they were too big. I like them they are soft and very stretchy.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
AshBPrinceton, NJ5.0 Stars05-31-2017I loved these pants! They're a heavy, stretch twill that keep their shape really well and are comfortable to wear. Also fairly high waisted which is much more comfortable for me to wear. These are so stylish! I love the width of the leg and the crop length.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
QueenKLos Angeles, CA5.0 Stars05-04-2017I bought these in olive in a size 18 (my normal) they were a little roomy and much longer than they look on the model (I'm 5'9" so things are often short on me). I kept them because the look is so great and the color is a great addition to my wardrobe. Sure enough, in a week or two I decided I needed the blue pair also and ordered these in a size 16. Despite similar style, the interior waist button is much closer in the blue (or maybe the size difference accounts for the change); the fabric also seems a little softer with more stretch. Bottom line? The 16s fit like a dream and if I were loaded I'd buy myself another olive pair in the smaller size. I've been so happy with Eloquii this last year - I'm spending at least half of my paycheck at this site which is a problem - ... or is it?How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes1 found this review helpful