Wide Leg High Rise Jeans
- Opt for these 70s inspired wide leg denim pants - with a high waist.
- These pants will flatter any figure.
- 4-pocket design.
- Front fly with single button closure.
- Wide leg silhouette.
- Comfort stretch, high recovery denim.
- Model is 5’11”, size 14.
- Inseam: 31 1/2"
- Main: 70% Cotton / 20% Polyester / 9% Rayon / 1% Spandex; Trim: 80% Polyester / 20% Cotton
- Machine wash cold gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
Caroline NHNew Hampshire3.0 Stars09-23-2017Though it doesn't show in the picture, the front is more white-worn and (this is what made me send it back) the butt is VERY white worn. Not for someone looking to de-emphasize their derrière! Also, the way the bottoms are constructed does not allow for easy shortening.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? Yes
PFREDARIZONA5.0 Stars09-18-2017I have not worn jeans in 30 years and finally have a pair that fists my hips and thighs without being skin tight. I have a small waist and have to take it in about 2" plus shorten them about 2.5" but this is the look. Great fabric, heavy weight but not canvas if you know what I mean.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
MaeBoston5.0 Stars07-13-2017Maybe I love these pants so much because they remind me of my beloved bell bottoms that I totally worn out in the 80s. These fit and feel great. They are a bit long, but I want to wash them a few more times before I hem them. That is not a problem, unless you are 5' or less. I am 5'3" and they just about make it with boots with heels.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes