Wide Leg Velvet Pant
Yes, a colored suit is the perfect way to have fun with your work wardrobe while still championing smart tailoring. These velvet wide leg trousers (that come with a matching top) are the perfect way to up the ante on classic suiting.
- Front fly closure with double hook/bar and hidden button.
- Front hip and back welt pockets.
- Wide leg silhouette.
- Medium weight, stretch knit fabric.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Inseam: 31 1/2".
- Shell: 95% Polyester / 5% Spandex; Lining; 93% Polyester / 7% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold. Gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
4 Stars11-23-2017I’ve discovered that when most people say a pant like this is too small, it’s exactly what I need. I have no booty or hips but I do have a belly. These fit perfectly. I haven’t tried the Gena pant yet, but apparently that works for this body type as well. They aren’t lined, but I spoke with a customer service agent who told me that before I purchased them. I can’t wait to wear them! Love the color...it’s like a true gold to me. If they were lined they’d be perfect.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Celia in LA2 Stars10-02-2017These pants went back almost immediately. They are an entirely different color in person, almost like a citron with a greenish cast, not gold. I normally wear a 16 but couldn't get these buttoned, so order a size or two up if you can get past the awful color.How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? Less than Expected2 found this review helpful