Wool Asymmetrical Button Dress
- Work, play, or a night out on the town, we love this fleece jumper that's packed with a bit of school-girl cool.
- Try wearing with a turtleneck and over-the-knee boots or a button-down and heels for a seamless transition from day to night.
- Fit and flare silhouette.
- Novelty non-stretch fabric.
- Buttoned pockets, decorative buttons throughout.
- Blouse pictured with dress is not included.
- Hidden back zipper.
- Dress Length: 41"
- Shell: 60% Polyester / 35% Rayon / 5% Spandex; Lining: 100% Polyester
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
Dr. WalkerWAshington DC5.0 Stars04-12-2017I love this dress and how it fit. I love the college look. This dress is perfect! I have to upload pictures...How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes1 found this review helpful
ChelleBThickDallas, TX, United States4.0 Stars10-16-2016I really like this dress. I ordered it in a 16 (my normal size) at first, but it was too snug, so I ordered it again in a 18. The 18 is still a little snug. I'm refusing to go up to a 20 simply b/c I rebuke the thought of keeping close in my closet that are bigger than I wear (meanwhile I'll hold on to stuff several sizes to small with the plan of getting back into it one day lol). Anyway this dress is beautiful and it's thick for the winter and feels like good quality material. Again, if you're busty I recommend going up a size or two just because the fit is unforgiving.How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes2 found this review helpful
3.0 Stars10-09-2016Beautiful wool dress. I really wanted to love it but the 26 was too snug. There is no room for forgiveness in this material, sadly. Also, I didn't find the style to flare at all, it hugged the body. It's lovely but it will be going back; the 28 will be too big for me. Please be aware this dress does NOT come with the white undershirt with black tie. I don't think this called out explicitly enough in the dress' description.How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? Yes5 found this review helpful
FreddieLargo, MD5.0 Stars10-01-2016This dress is so cute, but it's a winter dress. Still a little to warm to wear, but I already have the perfect shoes/ booties/ boots to wear with this. Oh yes very versatile.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes1 found this review helpful