Wrap Front Bodysuit
Sorry, this item is no longer available!
- Meet the prize layering piece: our Wrap Front Bodysuit.
- Style yours with a chic pencil skirt for a desk-to-dinner look.
- Pull on with snap closure.
- Relaxed fit.
- High stretch knit fabric.As seen on Today.com.
- Fluttery sleeves and classic stripes bring flirty flair to this cold shoulder top.
- Pair with your prettiest pencil skirt in a bright color for a look that pops.
- Invisible back zipper.
- Relaxed fit.
- Medium stretch textured knit fabric. Inspired by the classic oxford shirt, this wrap front top is both playful and tailored.
- Emphasize the piece's modernity by pairing it with strappy high heels and bold accessories.
- Functional wrap ties at side.
- Fitted silhouette.
- Comfort stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Body Length: 34"
- 95% Rayon / 5% Spandex
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Do not tumble dry. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron as needed.
Vanity5071 Stars01-01-2017Purchased this in a size 14 and it was true to size. However, it was not what I expected. The fabric is very thin + cheap and I will definitely have to wear a tank top under this. This will also have to be washed with my delicates as I don't think it would wash well with heavier clothes. As for the bottom portion of this.. if your thighs touch, the clasp in the crotch area is very bulky and annoying. The portion that goes across the butt is outlined with a sort of elastic that creates the most insane panty lines. I hardly ever return anything because I don't have time to spend at the post office, so I will most likely have the bottom portion cut off and I'll continue to tuck my blouse into my tights under my pencil skirts for a smooth look.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes7 found this review helpful
Kate,RN4 Stars07-20-2017This looks great with my skirts! I wear mostly A-line skirts, so I don't have the problem with VPL. I didn't really notice the snaps once I had it on for a bit.This was the first bodysuit I had ever purchased, and I liked it so much I got others.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes