Wrap Front Peplum Top
- This peplum top has a style in which versatility makes a major play – its sharp lapels make it a great choice for the office, while its shimmering sheen linen fabric makes it just as appropriate for going out on the town.
- Inset elastic at back waist.
- Fit and flare silhouette.
- Non-stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Body Length: 28 1/4"
- 55% Linen / 45% Cotton
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
LaurenA2 Stars12-22-2017I went ahead and tried it despite the reviews. But I can confirm that the top part is very awkward, even though I have plenty of filler, it still seems to gap and hang open. The fabric is lovely though, wish we could get something else in that fabric!How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As Expected
joybabyesquire5 Stars02-25-2018So nice. I wear it for work without a jacket and feel very comfortable in it. I have big breasts, and the way the top fits is kind gappy, but I put a pin up there and it just adds to the beauty.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Amilia4 Stars09-03-2017I really like the top! I love the color! The fit was a little bit too big. I normally wear a size 3x in tops and ordered a size 26. I feel this top is designed to fit short waisted, bustier women such as myself. I wore it for a special occasion and received many compliments! It can be dressed up or made to look more casual. I probably wouldn't recommend this top for women with a longer torso or smaller bust.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes