Wrap Front Puff Sleeve Top
- The same polish of any well-tailored business blouse + added detail of a voluminous puff sleeve = a perfect balance.
- A style that is perfect for both the boardroom and Saturday brunch? Yes, please.
- Encased elastic at the back and sides.
- Fit and flare silhouette.
- Comfort stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Body Length: 27"
- 68% Cotton / 29% Nylon / 3% Spandex
- Machine wash cold gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
twhite430Sunnyside, NY5.0 Stars10-04-2017I have been on the hunt for a white shirt I can wear for work and on weekends and this one delivers! I may order a couple more just so I have a backups! It's a great wardrobe staple and I am hoping that it comes in more colors.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
ShoppingwifeHouston, TX.4.0 Stars07-12-2017Fabric is nice, the style is classic and be used from casual to very dressy. I did size up because here lately my 20's have been shrinking. Should not have done so with this blouse. A 20 would have been sufficient and would probably still have plenty of room. In hindsight I should have ordered both sizes so I could have both in my possession; as I'm still having to make a return. I DO NOT like Eloquii's return policy. The $7.00 return fee and the length of time to be credited are ridiculous and I must admit discourages me at times from ordering...How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes2 found this review helpful
JanelleG5.0 Stars05-13-2017Beautiful! I received tons of compliments on this. Very flattering and fits perfectly. Great if you are chesty like me.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes1 found this review helpful