Wrap Halter One-Piece Swimsuit
Sorry, this item is no longer available!
En La Playa
En La Playa
- Bring out your inner beach bombshell with this eye-catching one piece, constructed in our ELOQUII exclusive prints.
- Featuring a wrap-around neck and popping print, it will have you planning your next beachy getaway in a flash.
- Crafted in an exclusive Eloquii pattern.
- Sizing runs small.
- If you are between sizes you should size up.
- Heavy weight tricot fabric creates comfortable shaping for a smooth silhouette.
- 50+ UPF protection.
- Bust features inner sling bra with underwire and powernet lining for superior support and shaping capabilities.
- Adjustable shoulder straps allow for customizable support and comfort.
- Those suits including foam cups are made to accommodate different cup sizes, and therefore will fit D/DD/DDD or (F) cup size.
- Tie sash.
- Model is 5'10" size 14.
- Swimwear must be returned with the original sanitary strip intact or it will be returned without refund.
- 82% Nylon/18% Spandex
- Hand Wash Cold. Wash Separately. Non-Chlorine Bleach Only When Needed. Line Dry
Christine-CynthiaFt. Lauderdale, FL5.0 Stars06-19-2017I absolutely love this swimsuit. This is, by far, the best one I've ever owned. I'm a 40-I so finding a swimsuit that fits my top is nearly impossible. The fabric comfortably stretches and fits around my top providing light support and shaping. I spent 10 hours on the beach with this suit and never had to readjust. If it were available, I'd buy this in multiple colors?/patterns?.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Yvette KHouston, TX5.0 Stars05-29-2017I love this suit. It is so sexy and cute. Full coverage but hints of the sexiness with the cutout and criss-cross top. I would suggest ordering your actual size. I have ordered 2 suits and had to return for normal size.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
PrettyforaphatgirlNew York, NY4.0 Stars05-16-2017I wanted to love this bathing suit because it's so pretty, but unfortunately it didn't love me! There wasn't enough tummy control so I looked about 6-7 months pregnant. If you don't have a big tummy then by all means get it cause it's so pretty!How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes1 found this review helpful