Dress to Impress
Outfitting Made Easy
Looks We Love
Shop Our Instagram
$19 & Up Select Styles
Extra 40% Off Sale*
Back In Stock
Get on the Waitlist
Outfitting Made Easy
Looks We Love
The Wedding Shop
The Gifting Shop
Back In Stock
All Dresses & Jumpsuits
Lounge Dresses and Jumpsuits
Work Anywhere Dresses
All Tops & Sweaters
New in Tops
Shirts & Blouses
Best Selling Tops
Work Anywhere Tops
Date Night Tops
The Kady Pant
Peach Lift Jean
Neoprene Pencil Skirt
Viola Fit Pants & Jeans
Gena Fit Pants & Jeans
Black Pants & Skirts
All Jackets & Coats
The Kady Pant
All ELOQUII Elements
Lounge Dresses & Jumpsuits
Hats & Scarves
The Gifting Shop
Sale Tops & Sweaters
Final Sale – Up to 80% Off
How It Works
Give a Gift
#XOQ: Shop the Pic
Log In to your account and click on
Status and History
and review your Order History in your account. Don't have an account?
Click Order Tracking on the bottom of the page or type Track Order in the Search box and you will be
taken to My Account, which has a Track Order feature. It will prompt you for your order number and
shipping zip code.
For more information, see our Returns & Exchanges policy. Please note that returns on Final Sale items and returns of items without the attached garment tag will not
Browse the ELOQUII site and select items you'd like to add
to your bag. You will see the number of items in your bag in the top right corner of the site on every page.
When you are done browsing and would like to checkout, click on the checkout link in the top right corner of
the site, located next to your bag on every page.
Shipping options depend on the destination address. See our
page for international destinations.
ELOQUII.com follows all applicable taxing regulations for the areas where we do business; see here for more information. To get an estimate of the tax that could be charged on your order, once you've added items to your shopping bag, enter your shipping address at checkout, choose a shipping method, and proceed. Your order total will then be updated with an estimate of the tax that will be charged.
Use our dynamic filters to find what you're looking
Select one of the tabs at the top of any page to begin to narrow your search by category or trend.
These categories will also be present on the left hand of the site and you can continue to use those
Then use the dropdown menus contained in the row of filters above your results set.
Select as many options as you like to target your search, but keep in mind that the more options you
select, the fewer results you'll see.
Try entering a keyword, phrase or item number into the
Search box at the top right of any page, then press the Enter Key. Narrow your results with the filters
Our sizes run from 14-28 and we offer a sophisticated and figure conscious fit. If you are unsure of your size, please review our
which can be found on every product page and in the footer. If you are still unsure of your size, we recommend ordering one size up. We also provide suggestions and model height and size details on many of our product pages.
We offer whole sizes 7-12 and our shoes are D/E (W) width. In all of the fit testing we conducted, we found that our shoe were, on average, 30% wider than a standard width shoe. Our to-the-knee boots have a circumference of 19" at the widest part of the boot. This measurement was selected based on customer feedback in surveys, social media and focus groups as well as the fitting process. Each shoe and boot product page has a size chart link.
You can also
see it here!
No, all items sold by the former ELOQUII were final sale
and are no longer returnable.
ELOQUII offers a one time price adjustment for full price items that have gone on sale in the past 7 days.
Please see out full Price Adjustment policy here.
ELOQUII offers shipping to
international destinations found here.
Please select the country you wish to ship to from the menu available on the site's top navigation bar.
We accept major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover
or American Express) and PayPal
Ordering from our site requires the use of an SSL-compliant browser. We recommend using Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, a mobile device, or the ELOQUII iOS app, available in the Apple app store. If you are using older/unsupported versions of the browsers listed here, or other browsers, we can't guarantee that all of our site features will work correctly. Also, your browser preference must be set to accept cookies. If you are using one of the recommended browsers and still experiencing issues we recommend clearing the browser’s cache/cookies and reopening the browser to ensure an optimal experience.
If you are having difficulties selecting size, color or any other drop-down list, checkboxes, or experiencing general navigation issues please check to ensure you are using a recommended browser. We recommend using Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, a mobile device, or the ELOQUII iOS app, available in the Apple app store. If you are using older/unsupported versions of the browsers listed here, we can't guarantee that all of our site features will work correctly. Your browser preference must also be set to accept cookies. If you are using one of the recommended browsers and still experiencing issues we recommend clearing the browser's cache/cookies and reopening the browser to ensure an optimal experience.
ELOQUII holds sales periodically throughout the year. Sign up for our emails to be first to know about these sales.
To apply a promo code, enter the code in the Promotion Code field during the checkout process. Click Apply Promo. Promotion codes are not case sensitive
Promotion Restrictions Be sure to note the restrictions associated with a promotion. Promotions may be limited to first time customers, a specified group of items or minimum order price, and may only be valid on orders shipped to specific countries. All promotions are available for a limited time during indicated dates, and only while supplies last. Only one promo code may be used per order. ELOQUII reserves the right to change the terms of a promotion at any time.
To unsubscribe from ELOQUII emails, you can login to your
account on www.ELOQUII.com and click “My Account". From there, you can adjust your Communication Preferences
to unsubscribe from our emails. You can also click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email. If
you prefer, you can also contact Customer Service and ask a representative to remove you from our email
You can update your email address for order
correspondence, ELOQUII's email newsletter, or both.
You can change your order correspondence email address
every time you order from us during the checkout process.
If you have a registered account with us:
Click on My Account at the top left of any page.
You may need to Log In to your account
Click on "Update name, email, or password" to update your email address
Update your information.
If you haven't registered, but would like to receive
our updates at a new email address:
Enter your email address to get the scoop on new trends, limited offers, sales and other ELOQUII
news by clicking on Email Sign Up on the top left of any page or at the bottom right of any page.
There has been an increase in websites and emails trying to tempt customers into providing their personal information. These emails and/or websites solicit charitable donations using the name(s) of established companies or offer gift cards in exchange for information. ELOQUII does not solicit charitable donations of any kind at this point in time, sponsor these websites, nor are we affiliated with the site operators. If you become aware of any potentially fraudulent websites or emails, please forward the information to
or call us at 1-844-693-5678 at your earliest convenience so that we may immediately follow up.
Please email your resume to
For press inquiries, please contact
ELOQUII offers affiliate and influencer commissions through Rakuten, Reward Style, and Shop Style. Please contact
with any questions.
All ELOQUII transactions are in USD. While we will display
the price in your local currency at checkout to give you an estimate of final price, ultimately all currency
conversions occur between you and your credit card company.
For more information, visit our
international shipping detail page.
Free shipping promotions only apply to customers in the US. Customers in
will pay the current international shipping fee, however all other merchandise promotions apply unless otherwise stated.
ELOQUII's website is only available in English.
For removals we'll need the name and address as it appears on the mailers you're receiving. To be added, just let us know where we can send them and how you'd like them addressed! Most changes will be effective within two mailing cycles.
Unfortunately at this time we do not offer gift cards or gift certificates. However, we do offer the ability to gift memberships to ELOQUII Unlimited, our clothing rental service. Learn more here.
If you purchased multiple items from us, your order may ship in multiple boxes and from multiple locations depending on the items ordered. Please review the tracking information associated with each item in your shipping confirmation to view your item’s expected arrival date.
We no longer offer Shoprunner. However, if you previously placed an order using Shoprunner and find you need to make a return within the 30 day timeframe, you can still use the pre-paid label on your invoice and receive a free return.
• What is the California Consumer Privacy Act?
1. What is the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)? The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides residents of California specific rights to their personal information. As of January 1, 2020, customers now have the right to: know what information is being collected about them; know whether their personal information is sold or disclosed for a business purpose; opt out of the sale of their personal information; and delete their personal information.
2. Who is covered? All California residents. If you are unsure you are a resident, you can visit https://www.ftb.ca.gov/file/personal/residency-status/index.html for more information.
4. How long will it take to complete my request? We will respond within 45 days of your request to access or delete your information. If we need more time, we may take a one-time extension for an additional 45-days to complete your request. We will let know if we need to do this. If you make a request to opt out of the sale of your personal information, we will respond within 15 days.
• What are my rights regarding non-discrimination?
1. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights. This generally means we will not deny you goods or services, charge different prices or rates, provide a different level of service or quality of goods, or suggest that you might receive a different price or level of quality for goods. If you ask us to delete your data, you may not be able to participate in certain programs or services which require use of your personal information to function.
• How can you sell personal information even though no money is exchanged?
California adopted a law, the California Consumer Privacy Act, that defines the sale of personal information as the sharing of personal information to another business or third party for monetary or other valuable consideration. In other words, any time we are compensated for sharing your personal information with another company, or if the third party uses the personal information for any purpose other than to provide the service for which we shared it, California considers that a sale. We haven’t sold your personal information for monetary consideration, but we do benefit from sharing your information in two scenarios, advertising technology and when we share data within our corporate family of companies.
1. Advertising Technology: We partner with advertising companies (like third party ad servers, advertising agencies, technology vendors, providers of sponsored content, research firms, and other companies) to improve our site’s performance and appeal and help us to provide more customized advertising and marketing for our customers. We give pseudonymous information (such as device identifier, type of device, IP addresses, cookies and other information associated with your browsing) to the advertising companies and allow them to use it to refine their online marketing models and algorithms. In turn, the benefit we receive is that we can better reach the audience we want to market to, which may lead to better revenue for us because we’re serving more effective ads.
2. Sharing Within Our Corporate Family of Companies: We’ve always shared personal information within our family of companies which allows us to better understand our customers and provide better products and services. However, under the CCPA, because most of our companies are separate legal entities, some of the sharing we do for the benefit of all our companies is considered a sale.
How can we improve our site? Anything not working for you? Send us a message.
Or, are you interested in helping us improve your experience? Let us know and be part of our