Fit and Flare Dress with Draped Skirt
- Utilitarian detailing makes this khaki dress an easy pick - tailored to flatter with an A-line silhouette and accented feminine detailing.
- Front, 1/2 placket button up.
- Self tie belt included.
- Medium weight, slight stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Length at the longest point: 40"; Shortest Length: 45"
- 98% Cotton / 2% Spandex
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
runninginheels4 Stars06-09-2018This is a cute dress; however, it was tight in the arms and chest. Due the design of the dress, I would not recommend sizing up if you need to alter it.How does it fit? Too SmallOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
safetygirlzero5 Stars05-29-2018I liked this one - even though it had Eloquii's usual high-sitting waist, it fit well. Came *really* wrinkled but a steamer made quick work of it. The little "apron" bit worked fine on me (I'm more hourglass than apple), and gave the skirt a little more interest.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Lfabs3 Stars05-20-2018The dress is cut beautifully unfortunately the front ruffle panel, when you stand sideways makes your stomach look like it’s sticking out what further than t actually does. Not flattering for ladies with a tummy like meHow does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As Expected