Enter your details below for a chance to win $1,000 on ELOQUII.com *
$1,000 ELOQUII Shopping Spree
Runs: 7/23/2014 - 8/31/2014
Offical Contest Rules
ELOQUII will conduct the ELOQUII Contest (the “Contest”) substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
1. No purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
2. Only legal U.S. residents age 21 or older with a valid Social Security number at the time of entry are eligible to participate in ELOQUII contests. Employees, agents, representatives, or affiliates of ELOQUII, participating sponsors, other publications and print advertising companies serving the metro area, and their immediate family members and household members are not eligible to participate. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents, siblings, grandparents, children, grandchildren and cohabiting significant others.
3. An individual may win an on-going contest only once per six-month period unless otherwise specifically stated. An individual may win other seasonal or one-time contests only once for the duration of the contest.
4. The contest will begin on Wednesday, July 23, 2014 and will run through August 31, 2014 the “Contest Period”). Multiple entries permitted. Late, incomplete or illegible entries will be disregarded.
5. On September 2, 2014, one entrant will be randomly selected from all eligible entries as a potential grand prize winner. If it is determined that the candidate is not eligible to receive the grand prize, in ELOQUII’s sole judgment and discretion, another candidate will be selected for eligibility consultation and this process will continue on until such time as an eligible candidate is found. In the unlikely event that no candidates are found to meet the specifications, then the prize will go un-awarded.
6. One shopping spree will be awarded. The grand prize is the $1,000 ELOQUII merchandise credit.
7. All State, Local, Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win a prize or prizes valued $600 or more in any given year will be issued an IRS Form 1099 to report their winnings. This contest is not open to residents of Rhode Island.
8. All prizes are awarded “as is.” Prizes are nontransferable and cannot be exchanged. No substitute prize will be awarded to a winner who declines to accept a prize. Winner of prize is responsible for all applicable taxes pertaining to the prize.
9. Odds of winning depend on a number of factors including the number of eligible entries received.
10. Proper identification must be presented by any winner to claim prize. As a condition to receiving the prize, any potential winner must complete and sign a Winner’s Affidavit and Release, releasing ELOQUII from all liability in connection with winner’s participation in the contest and acceptance, use, or non-use of the contest prize. If the winner is a Canadian resident they will be required to answer a skill testing question before being verified as the prize winner.
11. By participating in the Contest, each participant agrees to receive email communications from ELOQUII regarding exclusive offers, promotions, events and contests. Any participant that opts-out of these mailings will also remove themselves from the contest. By participating in the Contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that ELOQUII, Inc. may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
12. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of ELOQUII personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. ELOQUII will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and ELOQUII’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond ELOQUII’s control, ELOQUII reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the administration or outcome as ELOQUII deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by ELOQUII are final. ELOQUII may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY CIRCUMVENT, DISRUPT OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST, TELEPHONE SYSTEMS OR WEBSITES, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, ELOQUII RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
13. By participating in this Contest, each participant agrees to waive any and all claims for damages for death, personal injury, loss of property or property damage that he or she may sustain as a result of his or her participation in the Contest and/or the use of any prize, and any damages or losses arising from the implementation or carrying out of the Contest or any participant’s failure to win the contest or receive the prize, and to release ELOQUII and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability arising out of or connected in any way with his or her participation in the contest, even though that liability may arise out of an intentional act, omission, negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities mentioned above.
14. ELOQUII reserves the right to limit the number of times an individual may enter a contest or drawing.