- Tailored for a slim silhouette, the Quinn blazer is a classic wardrobe staple.
- Available in a variety of colors, you can choose your favorite to brighten your work week wardrobe! For extra sass, turn up your collar for a pop of navy contrast.
- Fully lined.
- 2-button front closure.
- Front patch pockets.
- Tailored Fit.
- Non-stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5’11”, size 14.
- Body Length: 29"
- Main: 97% Polyester/ 3% Spandex ; Lining : 100% Polyester
- Machine wash cold gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
ClassAct7Chicago5.0 Stars03-15-2017I initially purchased the Quinn blazer in yellow. Some plus size blazers tend to be boxy (lacking shape). Not this one. I was so in love with how well this fit that I decided to also purchase the royal blue. While I love them both, the blue color really pops.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
NicoleWMaryland4.0 Stars03-06-2017I purchased my normal size 16. The jacket is very cute but a little too big in the waist area for a size 16 especially when you're chesty.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
cardhuAdelaide, Australia5.0 Stars01-30-2017Gorgeous hot pink blazer! I own another Quinn blazer and decided to size down even further on this one and am glad I did. I have narrow shoulders and despite having a big bust I normally size down in blazers. I buy a 22 or sometimes 24 in Eloquii tops but bought this blazer in an 18 and it fits perfectly. I don't own ANYTHING else in an 18 so really find this blazer runs large. In Australia though I am usually wearing this over a fairly thin top.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? Yes