Soft Suiting Blazer
- Opt for soft tailoring in our Soft Suiting Blazer, constructed in wrinkle resistant crepe fabric with faux horn button for a special finish.
- Worn with jeans and sneaks for the park or paired with an A-line dress for the office, this suiting staple has everything you could want: comfort, versatility, and style.
- 2-button closure.
- Fully lined.
- Tailored fit.
- Comfort stretch woven fabric.
- Model is 5’11”, size 14.
- Length: 30"
- Shell: 100% Polyester; Lining: 100% Polyester
- Machine wash cold. Gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
melisseLos Angeles, CA4.0 Stars05-18-2017Great quality, fabric, and fit: appropriate for even formal offices in the summer. The color is on-trend but unless carefully styled and fitted, the blazer might look a little Miami Vice-ish. There are thin shoulder pads for shaping, but as someone with naturally broad, strong shoulders, I tend not to buy blazers with shoulder pads.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
ADJHouston, TX3.0 Stars03-25-2017I loved the color and cut of this jacket, but the sizing was off for me. It was too narrow in the shoulders. I have wide shoulders, but normally when I size up that gives me the room I need. Not this time though. So it was tight on top, perfect across the bust, with a waist that was way too big. I love that this is cut a few inches longer, but it flared out at the waist and hips.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? Yes
ImprovGirlIndianapolis5.0 Stars03-16-2017I love this blazer. The color is soft and perfect. I wear a 14 but I normally size up in jackets because I have large upper arms. I originally ordered a 16 but happily exchanged for a size 14. So happy that Eloquii has taken the extra room needed for plus-sized women in the upper arms into account in their sizing. It's perfect and I'll be able to wear it with lots of different bottoms and dresses.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes5 found this review helpful