Studio Belted Jumpsuit
Sorry, this item is no longer available!
- As seen in the August 2016 issue of People StyleWatch.
- Jump into our wondrous one-piece, an effortless Milan-crepe jumpsuit that transports you from day to night.
- For a boardroom-ready look pair it with a blazer and pointed toe pumps.
- Invisible back zipper with hook and bar closure.
- Self-tie belt.
- Two front pockets, two back welt pockets.
- Double back darts.
- Relaxed, easy fit.
- Comfort stretch woven.
- Inseam: 29"
- 88% Polyester / 12% Spandex
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with like colors. Only use non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry on low. Cool iron as needed.
calgal4 Stars04-07-2017liked the style and the fabric....I'm short (5'2") and unfortunately this jumpsuit overwhelmed my short body....the flaps at the neck are quite large, the proportions just didn't work for me....am returning the jumpsuitHow does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? Yes1 found this review helpfulI found this review helpful
kaydee5 Stars06-28-2016I am a true 16 and it fits like a glove except it needs a hem since I am 5'4'. It is a nice quality and updated style at a fabulous price. It is not too revealing a V in front and it has a roomy hip area if you need it but I do not. The fabric is such that it can be dressy if needed. The belt is attached at the back to keep it from sliding up or down but I will shorten it so I can leather obi belt it or croc leather belt it to hide it. Nice useable deep pockets that do not pull open when sitting or standing. There isn't much else to tell you except go buy it. LOLHow does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes3 found this review helpfulI found this review helpful