Tie Waist Button Up with Bustier
Sorry, this item is no longer available!
- If you're constantly on the move in your job, but you still have to give an air of composure, this poplin top is here for you.
- Perfect for a woman on the go, complete with tie sash to nip it in at the waist.
- Front button-up closure.
- Self-belt included.
- Side slits.
- Fit and flare silhouette.
- Medium weight, non-stretch woven material.
- Model is 5'10", size 14.
- Body Length: 28"
- Main Fabric: 65% Cotton 32% Nylon 3% Elastane; Patch Fabric: 100% Cotton
- Machine wash cold gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron as needed.
Cheri4 Stars02-02-2018This is s cute top and the color is just as the picture shows. A very true blue! There is no stretch in this shirt so you may have to order up if you are busty. I'm not so I ordered my true size.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Austinista3 Stars09-09-2017This is a great, light cottony fabric that looks like the photo. 3 stars because it's too big in the bust, by several sizes (even though I bought based on my bust size). Oh, and as soon as I put it on, one of the buttons fell off. So, that was kind of annoying.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As Expected2 found this review helpful
Liza Lorraine4 Stars09-05-2017As all of the tops I have from Eloquii, this one fits big. The fabric is soft, and feels like linen. I bought it in 18 and can button it up without problem. I'm 42DDD on top. The only thing I don't like is that the sash is not as stiff as I would like to get it to stay like in the photo of the model.How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? Yes1 found this review helpful
Kittenheels5 Stars02-04-2018This shirt gives me the ability to wear a bra. It draws attention to the smallest part of my body thus emphasizing my curves. The material is crisp and coolHow does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes