Kady Fit Double-Weave Pant with Faux Leather Side Stripe
- There's a reason why the Kady Fit Ankle Pant is our #1 bestseller. The fit, hello! Trust us! the reviews say it all. (Really!).
- Constructed in tailored double-weave material, now featuring edgy faux leather side panels!
- Front fly closure with hook/bar and hidden button closure.
- 2 flat front pockets and 2 flat pockets in the back with button closure.
- Model is 5’10”, size 14
- Inseam 29"
- Main: 51% Cotton / 46% Nylon / 3% Spandex; Trim: 100% Polyurethane; Binding: 100% Polyester
- Machine wash cold gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Do not tumble dry. Lay flat to dry. Do not iron.
aalexandraaNew York, NY4.0 Stars03-24-2017These fit great in the waist (size 14, 5'10") but are a little big in the thigh/back for me. They are great quality and I will continue to wear them for work!How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
bettyNew York State5.0 Stars01-07-2017I haven't put on a pair of pants in probably five years. I ordered a pair from Eloquii a few years ago thinking I should have a pair on hand but never wore them. I ordered the Kady's because of the gushing reviews but they didn't work for me. I expected these pants to be too big in the waist because everything is too big in the waist if it accommodates my hips (yet I don't quite make it into Viola territory). The real problem was the thighs. There was just way too much room in the upper thigh for me. I looked like a very frumpy old lady that would wear an ugly sweater unironically. I would size down but that's not an option. It's too bad, these are well made pants. Guess I'll go back to skirts. waist: 33 hips: 45 thighs: 26How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
5.0 Stars12-04-2016These run a wee bit big. Or they resized the Kady pants yet again. Very stylish with the side detail on the pants. Can be worn for work or for weekends which I like.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As Expected1 found this review helpful