Teresa for ELOQUII Fit & Flare Shirtdress with Lace
- Our FIRST EVER (!) exclusive capsule collection in collaboration with Teresa Maccapani Missoni.
- Inspired by worldly travels and marine life, this collection is infused with details and beading inspired by African jewelry, shells from the sea and embroidered textiles from India to create timeless pieces for a summer wardrobe.
- This fit and flare dress will make you stand out in a crowd.
- It is fully lined with lace detailing that pops against the skin tone.
- Button down closure.
- Fully lined.
- Non-stretch cotton.
- Model is 5’10”, size 14.
- Length: 47 1/2"
- Main: 100% Cotton; Lining: 100% Cotton; Trim: 100% Polyester
- Hand wash separately. Gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron as needed.
SAH4603.0 Stars05-17-2017This dress is beautiful and I really love it, but the very first time I was putting it on 2 of the buttons completely came off. For the price of the dress I was expecting better quality.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Less than ExpectedI own it? Yes
ShortsNew York5.0 Stars04-28-2017This dress will be a great summer dress. I like this dress because it is different. I haven't seen a dress like this. It has a tremendous amount of elegant embroidery. The beautiful pin tucking in the waist area adds a nice shape to the dress. This beautiful high end dress is a great addition to my wardrobe.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Mona LSeattle5.0 Stars04-19-2017It's truly a dream dress! The fabric is so soft and light, the lining is delicate, all natural, the color is wonderful (warm off-white), and the embroidery is DREAMY, as well as all the detail of this dress. Perfect fit. THIS is what fashion and clothes should be all about - wearable art! Thank you for this amazing collaboration! Teresa is a wonderfully talented designer who was capable of combining art, history, travel in a few pieces of this mini collection, and I am eager to see what's next for both Teresa and Eloquii.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes1 found this review helpful