Teresa for ELOQUII Metallic Shell Lace Cardigan
- Our FIRST EVER (!) exclusive capsule collection in collaboration with Teresa Maccapani Missoni.
- Inspired by worldly travels and marine life, this collection is infused with details and beading inspired by African jewelry, shells from the sea and embroidered textiles from India to create timeless pieces for a summer wardrobe.
- Made from glittering gold threads in a seashell pattern, wear this cardigan as a lightweight, breezy layer for your summer night fun.
- Relaxed fit.
- Non-stretch woven lace.
- Model is 5’10”, size 14.
- Length: 22"
- Main: 100% Polyester; Trim: 95% Polyester / 5% Nylon
- Turn garment inside out. Hand was cold separately. Gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron as needed.
Gracielet13Washington, DC5.0 Stars07-13-2017This little sweater is so pretty, and will be super usefull for a variety of occassions! On me, the sleeves are a slightly long bracelet length, which is pretty year round. I think this is my 9th Teresa piece, and each has little touches that many of us rarely see in clothing in our sizes. This cardigan has very nice binding covering the cut edges of the lace, the sort of extra care in finishing that is usually seen in much more expensive clothing. I love the photo of this cardigan worn with a gold buckled belt over almost nothing -- I'm going to look for a nude clingy body suit to wear under it with the beautiful ombre embellished maxi skirt! I'll be so thrilled if Teresa Maccapani Missoni does another mini collection for Eloquii! But please give us a tiny bit of advance notice so I can put aside a little money for it!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
3.0 Stars04-22-2017I wanted to love this. It would be so perfect for a wedding and so perfect with white jeans, but the tan seaming is so obvious throughout that it cheapens the top and I put it back on the rack.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Less than Expected
Mona LSeattle5.0 Stars04-19-2017This golden cardigan attracted me immediately, such an unusual embroidered piece and stunning color! It has a potential to be worn in any season, not only in Summer.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes