Teresa for ELOQUII Ombre Embellished Maxi Skirt
- Our FIRST EVER (!) exclusive capsule collection in collaboration with Teresa Maccapani Missoni.
- Inspired by worldly travels and marine life, this collection is infused with details and beading inspired by beads from Africa, shells from the sea and embroidered textiles from India to create timeless pieces for a summer wardrobe.
- This maxi skirt is perfect for all your formal summer occasions.
- Dip dyed for a royal blue ombre, it is embellished with delicately beaded fish appliques, making it an ode to beautiful beaches and florescent waters.
- Invisible side zipper.
- Encased elastic at the back.
- Fully lined.
- Non-stretch silk fabric.
- Model is 5’10”, size 14.
- Length: 44"
- Shell: 100% Silk; Lining: 100% Polyester (exclusive of decoration)
- Dry clean only.
5.0 Stars08-26-2017I'm in love! I have this skirt hanging on my closet door so that I can see it every day - I know it will be awhile until I can wear it, so I'm gonna get all the joy I can in the meantime! FYI, I'm 5'8" and 200lbs. and had to return it for a size 12 - go figure - but I'm thrilled!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
5.0 Stars08-13-2017I am so loving this skirt I can't stand it! I put it off a long time and finally got it - happiness!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes
Gracielet13Washington, DC5.0 Stars06-20-2017This is a beautiful piece! It was mostly sold out, so I had to buy a size bigger than what I wear, so the waist needs to be taken in before I can wear it. It is also too long, and I'm hoping the hem can be taken up enough without placing the lowest fish on the hemline. I can't wear heels, so that solution is out. Please note that the darkest shade of blue in the ombre is royal, as shown in the 4th photo and in the #XOQ PHOTO, and not the lighter turquoise shown in the first 3 photos. I love the deeper blue color! The skirt is fully lined. The bottom of the skirt is not ivory or white, although it looks closer to white than ivory. It is like white with a tiny bit of pale blue or grey in it. I'm working on finding varios tops to go with it, since I sadly missed the crochet bustier sea shell top :-( I may try to make something similar. In buying this, I'm taking Teresa Maccapani Missoni's challenge to step outside my comfort zone! If you look at photos of her, she basically wears only long dresses, and it is a wonderful look!How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedRecommend This to a Friend? Yes