Teresa for ELOQUII Sangallo Eyelet Midi Skirt
- Our FIRST EVER (!) exclusive capsule collection in collaboration with Teresa Maccapani Missoni.
- Inspired by worldly travels and marine life, this collection is infused with details and beading inspired by African jewelry, shells from the sea and embroidered textiles from India to create timeless pieces for a summer wardrobe.
- We’ve elevated oh-so sweet eyelet to next level detailing and feminine pleating.
- A feminine summer staple, pair yours with heels to a beachside dinner or sandals for a daytime look.
- Invisible back zipper.
- Back encased elastic.
- Fully lined.
- Non-stretch cotton fabric.
- Model is 5’10”, size 14.
- Length: 30"
- Main: 100% Cotton; Lining: 100% Cotton; Trim: 100% Polyester
- Hand wash separately. Gentle cycle with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron as needed.
5.0 Stars04-22-2017Fabulous skirt. Do note that it's a heavy eyelet and it's lined so it's not so great for really hot weather. Perfect for the spring but once it hits 80 you're going to be sweating.How does it fit? PerfectOverall Quality? As Expected
Mona LSeattle5.0 Stars04-19-2017It is a wonderful skirt - truly timeless! Great quality and color, great shape. It will definitely stay in my wardrobe for ages, because it is classic and such a warmhearted piece. My only regret is that it is double size, and since I am between 20 and 22, I worried that 18/20 would be too small and ordered 22/24 which is a little big for me. Other than that, it is a stunning piece!How does it fit? Too BigOverall Quality? Better than ExpectedI own it? YesRecommend This to a Friend? Yes